Student Identity Card, Confirmation of Studies
Student Identity Card
The Student Identity Card serves to prove a student's identity in communication with the Administration of VŠEM.
- Student of VŠEM is issued with the Student Identity Card of VŠEM after enrolment to the first year of study.
- Please note that a photography in electronic form is required. Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view. You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile with both eyes open. The photography should be in a format 35 mm x 45 mm.
- The Student Identity Card is not transferable. Giving or lending the Student Identity Card to other person is gross violation of Internal Rules of VŠEM.
Confirmation of studies
The Confirmation of Studies is issued to a full or part-time student for a period of uninterrupted studies. It can be issued only in case of fulfilment of the requirements for the enrolment which are: payment of tuition fees, signing a Student Declaration, photography, diploma of highest educational achievement.
- Student requests for an electronic Confirmation of Studies via SIS VŠEM/Student Communication/Study confirmation.
- A written Confirmation of Studies will be issued to student upon request at the Information and Advisory Centre.
Access to Library of the Czech Academy of Sciences
Student can apply for the access to the services of the Library of the Czech Academy of Sciences. For the students of VŠEM is the registration free of charge. Student fill the registration form at the Information and Advisory Centre.