Basic scholarship programme at VŠEM is the price level SCHOLARSHIP (e.g. reduced cost of annual tuition fees), which can be increased up to 100% of annual tuition fees within SCHOLARSHIP VŠEM. SCHOLARSHIPS are currently available only for students studying Czech study programmes.
Price level SCHOLARSHIP
Price level Scholarship contains a reduced price of annual tuition for study programs (Bc./Ing.) implemented at VŠEM in the given academic year. It is essential to meet at least one of the conditions.
- Study average (results from previous studies at secondary school/university)
- Veterans of the Czech Republic (according to Law no. 170/200 Sb.)
- Non-profit organizations (NGO staff)
- Healthcare (employees of the health and social facilities)
- Top sport (members of the Czech national team)
- Handicapped and Disabled (ZTP)
- Single mothers/lone parent
The price level Scholarship can be increased up to 100% of annual tuition fees so called SCHOLARSHIP VŠEM for exceptional academic, athletic, development, research and extracurricular activities of the apllicant/ student. Applicable, when meeting specified criteria.
Social and accomodation Scholarship (Ministry of Education)
Payment of scholarships/supplements of the child (social scholarship) and accommodation allowance (accomodation scholarship), establishes the Higher Education Act no. 111/1998 Coll. and conditions of the Ministry of Education, which pays out the listed scholarships.