The admission proceedings are aimed at discovering applicant’s capabilities necessary for coping with challenging university studies as well as his/her motivation for studies, together with the applicant’s idea about further professional development.
- Study programmes at VSEM start three times per year (October, January, April).
- Applicants use E-application form, an electronic application form of the University of Economics and Management (VSEM); the VSEM E-application form is exempt from administration and registration fees.
- The Regular and extraordinary terms of admission procedure.
- Identifying personality and motivation of applicant.
The admission procedure is two-round, when the I. round is done by electronically (on-line) throuhg SIS VŠEM. Physical presence (of the applicant) is required at the II. round of AP, for verification of identity, attainment of educational, presentation of study programes and study at VSEM, realization oral interview.
- I. round by electronic form (questionnaire, personality test, learning styles test).
- II. round verification of educational attainment, presentation of study programes and study, oral interview.
Administrative terms and conditions for admission of applicants to individual VSEM study programmes are stipulated by Act no. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions, as well as by Internal regulations of VSEM.
In case of application for Doctoral study programme, applicants are asked to fill in Research proposal form, as it is integral part of application for doctoral studies.