Requests and Enquiries (Terms, Conditions)
Requests and inquiries (applicants/students/graduates) under the administration of studies are sent through the student information system of VŠEM (SIS VŠEM) and by the relevant study forms at SIS VŠEM.
- Request/inquiries must contain all the mandatory requirements within the Administration of studies. Incomplete or incorrectly requests/inquiries (which are sent), are automatically excluded from the registration SIS VŠEM
for non-compliance within the internal regulations of VŠEM.
- Within of communication (verbal, electronic, written), with the administrative or teaching institutions of VŠEM, the applicant/student/graduate complies an academic principles and decent (ethical) behavior.
Communication resources of VŠEM
- Study forms of VŠEM (SIS VŠEM) serves as the main communication and information channel within the administration of the studies and lecturers (registered applicants to study/students/graduates). Any question, request, file is registered in the student card (SIS VŠEM).
- Personal consultation (administration of studies) within the standard period of VŠEM, official that applications of applicant/students/graduates are only registered by written/electronic form within SIS VŠEM.
- Phone Support of VŠEM mobile number, for applicants and students within the official time of the Study department, when through the telephone support are not accepted a requests by applicants/students.
Study forms (SIS VŠEM)
Term performance of standard applications of VŠEM are established by based on internal regulations VŠEM. By administrative and personal capacity by administration and educational institutes/departments of VŠEM (within 30 days from the date of registration of the student's/ application at SIS VŠEM.
- The deadline for settlement of non-standard/individual applications is from the date of registration of the application, with the delivery of relevant documents.
- Incomplete or incorrectly sented request is considered by failure to comply with the conditions laid down (by internal regulations of VŠEM), when the missing documents of applicant/student lead to eliminating request from the register at SIS VŠEM.
Summary of requests/inquires
The term of the request
|Displacement of maturity tuition fees||Request/inquiries||The proper term to maturity, the maturity date of displacement, the reason for the request||At least 14 days prior to the due date of maturity|
|Confirmation of the studies (electronically)||Confirmation of the studies||Year of study, academic year certificate, determined by / for||-|
|Interruption of Studies||Request/inquiries||The term (from - to) the reason for the interruption||To 1.7./1.12./1.3.|
|The Rector's term||Request/inquiries||The term and time of trial, justification for RZT||No later than 14 days before the RZT|
|Sick day||Request/inquiries||The course, term of exam||No later than 7 days after the exam|
|Scholarship||Scholarships / Erasmus||Dates (from - to) documents according to the type of scholarship||According to the type of scholarship|
|Recognition the exams of VŠEM||Recognition the course/exam of VŠEM||Summary request for recognition of courses/exams (courses for recognition)||Conditions according to the start date of studies|
|Recognition exams from another University/VOŠ||Recognition of the course/exam||Summary request for recognition of courses/exams, classification (evaluation) of courses, annotation of courses||Conditions according to the start date of studies|
|Leaving of studies||Request/inquiries||The reason of the leaving of studies||-|
|Shortening the period of studies/ISP||Request/inquiries||Proposal of curriculum for shortening the period of studies||To 1.8.|
|Reintegration after interruption of studies||Contact form||The term of reintegration into the studies||To 1.7./1.12./1.3.|