Learning a Foreign Language
Students are obligated to study at least one subject in foreign language English/German. Study outcomes are divided into three basic categories (BBA/MSc./Ph.D.)
- The choice of obligatory foreign language (English, German language) is performed by student with logging on electronic exam terms (EET).
- During the EET can pass the exam from one outpul level.
- For the conclusion of the study is necesarry to have the classification of all selected study subjects at the range 1 - 3, for the foreign language, regardless of the chosen level.
- Number of attempts is given by standard terms, during the control of studies.
Levels of Foreign Language
- Level BBA - complies to level „intermediate“ and is compulsory for all students of bachelor‘s study programmes (Bc.) and professional master’s study programme MBA.
- Level MSc./Ph.D. - is compulsory for the students of the master’s study programs (MSc.)
Recognition of Exams in a Foreign Language
At first, student has to send a request with accredited exam certificate. Then it is possible to recognise the object of study of a foreign language (conditions SERR), via Recognition of courses/exams.
Conversational classes from the foreign language (English) are implement once - twice a week, on the topic of social sciences (economics, political science, international relations, management, marketing), and actual events at the world and Czech Republic.
Students of the full-time and part-time form of studies must during the first year pass the classification exam from English/German language to establish the level of his/her entry skills.
- The students pass the classification testes within the specified electronic exam terms (EET).
- The exam result is only for information purposes and it is the student’s sole decision to take the proposed recommendation into account.
Classification Exam from Foreign Language
|CLASSIFICATION EXAM||POINTS LEVEL ||RECOMMENDS|
English language BBA
German language BBA
|0 - 30||additional extra course "beginner"|
|31 - 70||additional extra course BBA|
|71 - 100||preparation for exam at level BBA|
English language MSc.
German language MSc.
|0 - 30||additional extra course BBA|
|31 - 70||additional extra course MSc.|
|71 - 100||reparation for exam at level MSc.|