The University of Economics and Management VŠEM welcomes applications from applicants all over the world. VŠEM Information and Advisory Centre is available to advise and provide information to anyone, who is considering to apply to study at VŠEM.
Applicants use e-application form, an electronic application form of the University of Economics and Management (VŠEM), for the study programme (BBA/MSc./MBA/Ph.D.). Applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis, meaning they are evaluated as they are received. An administrative fee of 100 EUR must be received by the deadline indicated in order for your application to be processed.
All materials/documents/attachments (photo, copy of a diploma/certification of the highest completed education) must be submitted no later than on the day of the admission proceedings depending on the starting date (October, January, April).
- Electronic photo of the applicant (passport-format photo) for identification purposes.
- The copy of a high school leaving certificate/diploma and its supplement (proving the highest completed education).
- All the documents can be uploaded with E-application or subsequently via Contact form.
- Research proposal form (only for Doctoral degree/Ph.D.)
- Students/graduates from VŠEM (Bc./Ing./MBA) are not required to submit officially authenticated copy documenting the highest completed education.
Registration of E-application and confirmation of Admission proceedings (AP)
Information and Advisory Centre contacts applicants with further instructions within 7 days.
- The required application documents are submitted by the applicant via Contact form.
- Submitting E-application and all necessary documents (registration of E-application).
- Please note, that the date of admission proceedings in the application form is not binding. The applicants will be informed about the exact date and time of admission proceedings by e-mail.
Administrative fee for E-application
Submitting of E-application is free of charge for all Czech and Slovak citizens and charged for foreign nationality citizens. Additional and extra terms of admission proceedings are charged services for all applicants.
- Application and recommended dates of admission proceedings are free of charge (Czech and Slovak citizens).
- Administrative fee for submitting and registration of E-application for foreign nationality citizens is 100 EUR (refundable, in case of starting the studies at VŠEM).
- Payments can be made via bank account money transfer (see the Billing information below).
- Payment by postal order is not acceptable.
- Applicants pay for fees / tuition using International bank wire transfer.
- Applicants should add their Name and Surname as additional information or a message for the payee.
Vysoká škola ekonomie a managementu, a.s.
IČO: 01801376, DIČ: CZ01801376
Bank: ČSOB, a.s. (Currency EUR)