Applicants use e-application form, an electronic application form of the University of Economics and Management (VSEM), for study programe (Bc./Ing./MSc./MBA/LLE). Currently, applicants can submit their application form till 01.07.2017 (non-EU applicants) and till 01.09.2017 (applicants from EU). Applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis, meaning they are evaluated as they are received. An application fee of 40 EUR must be received by the deadline indicated in order for your application to be processed.
All materials/documents/attachments (photo, copy of a diploma/certification of the highest completed education) must be submitted no later than on the day of the admission proceedings depending on the starting date (October, January, April).
- Electronic photo of the applicant (passport-format photo) for the student´s ID card.
- Electronic photo is uploaded with E-application (or later).
- The copy of a diploma (proving the highest completed education) is sent via e-mail no later than on the day of the admission proceedings
- Students/graduates from VSEM (Bc./Ing./MSc./MBA/) are not required to submit officially authenticated copy documenting the highest completed education.
- Research proposal form (only for Doctoral degree/Ph.D.)
Registration of E-application and confirmation of Admission proceedings (AP)
Study department contacts applicant with further instructions within 7 days.
- E-application form is sent and the required materials are submitted by the applicant via email: email@example.com.
- Submitting E-application and all necessary documents (registration of E-application).
- The exact time of the admission proceedings is electronically sent to the contact e-mail.
- Confirmation of admission proceedings term via link send in invitation (registration of AP term by the applicant).
Administrative fee for E-application
Submitting of E-application is free of charge for all Czech and Slovak citizens and charged for foreign nationality citizens. Additional and extra terms of admission proceedings are charged services for all applicants.
- Application and recommended dates of admission proceedings are free of charge (Czech and Slovak citizens)
- Administrative fee for submitting and registration of E-application for foreign nationality citizens is 40 EUR.
- 40 EUR non-refundable application fee is required. Payments can be made via bank account money transfer (see the Billing information below).
- Payment by postal order is not acceptable.
- Applicants pay for fees / tuition using International bank wire transfer.
- Applicants should add their Name and Surname as additional information or a message for the payee.
Vysoká škola ekonomie a managementu, a.s.
IČO: 01801376, DIČ: CZ01801376
Bank: ČSOB, a.s. (Currency EUR)