How to apply
Overview of administrative tasks for applicants for studies at VŠEM from submitting the E-application till the completion of the Administrative enrollment to the first year of studies. Studying at University of Economics and Management will be one of the most exciting times of your life. Ensure, you are prepared with our application guide to study in the Czech Republic. An administrative fee of 100 EUR must be received by the indicated deadline in order for your application to be processed.
Step 1: Before submitting of the E-application
- Select the most appropriate study programme (Bachelor Bc./BBA, Master Ing./MSc. / MBA), field of study (the specialization), and form of study (full-time, part-time I, part-time II, distance).
- Select the appropriate date of the admission procedure.
Step 2: Submitting the E-application
- Fill in the E-application (integral part of every application are copies of documents stated below). All materials/documents/attachments must be submitted no later than on the day of the admission proceedings depending on the starting date.
- E-application form is sent and the required materials are submitted via contact form.
- Pay an administrative fee for E-application according to the payment instructions.
- Information and Advisory Centre contacts the applicant with further instructions within 7 days.
- Administrative fee for submitting and registration of E-application for foreign nationality citizens is 100 EUR (refundable, in case of starting the studies at VŠEM).
- Payments can be made via International bank wire transfer.
- Once the transfer is made, please send a payment confirmation via contact form to speed up the processing of your payment.
Submission of documents
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photo (45*35mm, jpeg format)
- Scan of the original high school leaving certificate/bachelor diploma
- Scan of the original high school leaving certificate/bachelor diploma supplement
Step 3: Registration of E-application
- A recruitment consultant will verify the submitted documents, as well as the e-application.
- If a positive decision is made, the applicant will receive an invitation to a personal interview.
- For non-EU students, the interviews are realized online via a Skype call.
- If the result of an interview is positive, the applicant will receive an invoice for the tuition fees and confirmation about conditional acceptance.
Step 4: VISA (for NON-EU students)
- After the payment of tuition fees is confirmed, University of Economics and Management will send all of the necessary documents required for visa applications to the students.
Step 5: Arriving to Prague
- Once candidates arrive in Prague, they will be asked to present additional documents.
- Candidates for Master's programmes must bring a signed printed-out application (original), passport for verification, original Bachelor's diploma and a photo (size 45x35mm).
- Applicants pay for fees / tuition using International bank wire transfer.
- Applicants should add their Name and Surname as additional information or a message for the payee.
- Note: In case, the student’s visa permission is not granted (and therefore the student isn’t able to enroll in his/her studies), the paid tuition fee is to be refunded back to the student’s bank account. The administrative fee and bank transfer fees are deducted of the payment (the maximum of 10% of the paid tuition).
Vysoká škola ekonomie a managementu, a.s.
IČO: 01801376, DIČ: CZ01801376
Bank: ČSOB, a.s. (Currency EUR)