How to apply
Overview of administrative tasks for applicants for studies at VŠEM from submitting the E-application till the completion of the Administrative enrollment to the first year of studies.
Submitting the E-application
- Fill in E-application (integral part of every application are copies of documents stated below) for the appropriate study programme and form. All materials/documents/attachments must be submitted no later than on the day of the admission proceedings depending on the starting date.
- E-application form is sent and the required materials are submitted via Contact form.
- Pay an administrative fee for E-application according to the payment instructions.
- Administrative fee for submitting and registration of E-application for foreign nationality citizens is 100 EUR (refundable, in case of starting the studies at VŠEM).
- Payments can be made via International bank wire transfer.
- Once the transfer is made, please send a payment confirmation via Contact form to speed up the processing of your payment.
- Copy of high school leaving certificate (for BBA programme)
- Copy of bachelor or master diploma and its supplement (for MSc. and MBA)
- Passport-sized photo of an applicant (45x35 mm, jpeg format)
- Copy of passport (only Non-EU applicants)
Registration of E-application
- Information and Advisory Centre will verify the submitted documents, as well as the e-application and contacts the applicant with further instructions within 7 days.
- If a positive decision is made, the applicant will receive an invitation to an interview.
- For non-EU students, the interviews are realized online via a Skype call.
- If the result of an interview is positive, the applicant will receive an invoice for the tuition fees and confirmation about acceptance.