If a student wishes to come to Prague as an Erasmus Student he/she has to contact the home University Erasmus office/coordinator first, to find out, whether the home university has an Erasmus bilateral agreement with our university (VŠEM).
Vysoká škola ekonomie a managementu
Praha 5 – Stodůlky
CZ - 158 00
Contact via Study forms
ERASMUS CODE: CZ USTINAD 02
- Web: www.vsem.cz, en.vsem.cz
- Main contact via Student forms/Request/query
- Each student has assigned his/her own student e-mail address. The student e-mail is accessible here: webmail.vsem.cz
- Login: ID: email@example.com; password: available in the presentation from the First meeting
Information and Advisory Centre
- Located in the 1st (ground) floor, room 104
- Office hours: Mon - Sun, 12:00 – 17:00
- Make sure to make an appointment before coming to the office (via Student forms/Request/query)
Academic Year Schedule
The calendar for each academic year is defined in the Rector's Directive, stipulating the start dates of trimesters, the University holiday schedule, and the end date of the academic year.
- All courses and exams take place in the VŠEM main building: Nárožní 2600/9a, 158 00 Praha 5
- Classroom number – available on the LCD screen in the lobby of the building.
- Attendance at the courses is obligatory, Erasmus students can miss 50% of each of the courses (e. g. 2 lessons out of 5)
- The final exams from each of the courses take place in the VŠEM main building: Nárožní 2600/9a, 158 00 Praha 5
- Take place in the last session of each of the course
- Retake exam period is at the end of each term (exact dates available in First meeting presentation)
- Forms of the exams will be agreed with the lecturer in each of the courses
- Each student has maximum 2 attempts for the exam
- Results from the exams are available in: SIS VŠEM/Student‘s eIndex
ECTS and Classification
- ECTS credits (usually 4 per subject, 4 per seminar paper)
- Evaluation scale:
|VŠEM Grade||ECTS Grade||Definition||Points|
|1||A||Excellent||100 - 91|
|2||B||Very good||90 - 81|
|C||Good||80 - 71|
|3||D||Satisfactory||70 - 61|
|E||Sufficient||60 - 51|
|4||FX,F||Failed||50 - 0|
- The content of each of the courses is part of the Annotations, which are available in the course catalogue
- Study materials for each of the courses is available in eTexts VŠEM
- In case students need to achieve 30 ECTS per trimester at their university, such students have a chance to write a seminar paper for extra 4 ECTS.
- The main requirement is to be signed in for the course and attend the course according to the schedule.
- Seminar papers should be written and submitted according to the given instructions.
Final documents from Erasmus+ mobility
Each student and their home coordinator will receive (after the end) of their Erasmus+ mobility the following final documents: Transcript of Records (LA After mobility), Certificate of Confirmation of study period (in 7 days from the final date of the Erasmus+ mobility according to the Learning Agreement). The documents are sent scanned electronically, which is sufficient. In case the coordinator requires the originals of the documents, students can pick up the documents at the Information and Advisory centre (after preliminar agreement with Erasmus+ coordinator at VŠEM).