Two-year master's degree program (Corporate Management) with field specializations is realized in both Czech and English language (full-time and part-time forms of study).
- INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Content and form of study
Content and form of bachelor study programme (Bc.) is given by specific requirements of graduate´s professional assertion in leading positions in middle and lower management.
- Part-time form of study I is realized in form of 1-2 days tuition blocks at the weekends (Saturday or Sunday, 1-3 times per trimester)
- Part-time form of study II is realized in form of intensive tuition blocks, 4-5 days in the weekdays (Monday-Friday, once per trimester/ study course)
- Full-time form of study is realized in form of 2 or 3 days tuition blocks during the week (Monday-Friday, 4-5 times per trimester)
- Tuition of study subjects is realized through interactive video-applications VSEM (videolearning VŠEM, VideoForum VSEM, Video consultations) and standard tuition blocks.
Academic/Professional Focus of Studies
VŠEM offers to students an opportunity to choose between academic or professional focus of the study program in terms of of utmost individualization of outcomes of studies (e.g. exams, academic writings, professional practice, practical applications).
- Academic and professional (practical) focus of studies is possible for BBA/ MSc./MBA
- Common content of studies and tutorials with different outcomes within control of studies (e.g. exams, academic writings, professional practice, study duties, form and extent of professional practice, conditions for completion of study courses, grade and studies) according to student's preferences and interests.
Owerview of Control of studies
It is in student's competence to fullfill mandatory ECTS for exams, credits and academic works based on his/her study, professional and time preferences, or more precisely according to the conditions of study programme focus.
|Exams||Electronic exam (multiple choice+open questions)||Electronic exam (multiple choice)|
|Academic works||Seminar paper (SP)
|Professional practice||Certificate from the employer (full-time form of studies)||8/12 weeks (MSc./BBA) in studied field|
|Presentation of works||Yes||Yes|
|Cycle Guests VŠEM||Optional||min. 1x per trimester|
|Projects of VŠEM / StartUp VŠEM||Optional||min. 1x per studies|
Examination and Study Outcomes
Examination and Study Outcomes (exam - ZK, credit - ZP, seminar paper - SP, practical application - PA, final exam - ZZK, diploma thesis - DP).
|YEAR||SUMMARY OF EXAMINATION AND STUDY OUTCOMES||CREDITS P/K|
|I. - II.||Study subjects (EZT)
||Basic block /3x ZK
Field block /6x ZK
Specialization block /4x ZK
Foreign language (ENG, GER)/1x ZK
|Seminar paper (defence of SP)
||Seminar paper I (Basic and Field block) /1x SP||
|Practical application (PA)
||Praxis / ZP
Field trip, Seminars, Lectures / ZP
|Final exams (EZZK)
||Economics and Management /1x ZZK
Business Management /1x ZZK
|Final thesis and defence of DP
||Diploma thesis /1x DP||20/20|