Two-year master's degree program (Corporate Management) with field specializations is realized in both Czech and English language (full-time and part-time forms of study).
- INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Content and Form of Study
Content and form of master´s study programme (Ing./MSc.) is given by specific requirements of graduate´s professional assertion in leading positions in higher and middle management.
- Part-time form of study I is realized in form of 1-2 days tuition blocks at the weekends (Saturday or Sunday, 1-3 times per trimester)
- Part-time form of study II is realized in form of intensive tuition blocks, 4-5 days in the weekdays (Monday-Friday, once per trimester/ study course)
- Full-time form of study is realized in form of 2 or 3 days tuition blocks during the week (Monday-Friday, 4-5 times per trimester).
- Tuition of study subjects is realized through interactive video-applications VSEM (videolearning VŠEM, VideoForum VSEM, Video consultations) and standard tuition blocks.
- Possibility of studying two study fields within master's degree (Ing./MBA) in mode of reduced tuition fees.