Two-year master's degree program (Corporate Management) with field specializations is realized in both Czech and English language (full-time, part-time and distance form of study).
NOTE: The master study programme MSc. taught in English language is currently opened just in distance form of studies in the Academic year 2018/2019.
- INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Content and form of study
Content and form of master study programme (Msc.) is given by specific requirements of graduate´s professional assertion in leading positions in middle and lower management.
- Part-time form of study I is realized in form of 1-2 days tuition blocks at the weekends (Saturday or Sunday, 1-3 times per trimester)
- Part-time form of study II is realized in form of intensive tuition blocks, 4-5 days in the weekdays (Monday-Friday, once per trimester/ study course)
- Full-time form of study is realized in form of 2 or 3 days tuition blocks during the week (Monday-Friday, 4-5 times per trimester)
- Distance form of study is an individual, on-line form based on self-study with opportunity to pass exams during a whole year
- Tuition of study subjects is realized through interactive video-applications VŠEM (Videolearning VŠEM, VideoForum VŠEM, Video consultations) and standard tuition blocks.
Examination and Study Outcomes
Examination and Study Outcomes (exam - ZK, credit - ZP, seminar paper - SP, practical application - PA, final exam - ZZK, diploma thesis - DP).
|YEAR||SUMMARY OF EXAMINATION AND STUDY OUTCOMES||CREDITS P/K|
|I. - II.||Study subjects (EZT)
||Basic block /3x ZK
Field block /6x ZK
Specialization block /4x ZK
Foreign language (ENG, GER)/1x ZK
|Seminar paper (presentation of SP)*
||Seminar paper I (Basic and Field block) /1x SP||
|Practical applications (PA)
||Praxis / ZP
Field trip, Seminars, Lectures / ZP
|Final exams (EZZK)
||Economics and Management /1x ZZK
Business Management /1x ZZK
|Final thesis and defence of DP
||Diploma thesis /1x DP||20/20/20|
* Students of distance form of studies do not present their seminar paper.