Doctoral degree Ph.D.
Three-year doctoral degree program (Economics and Management) with field specializations is realized in both Czech and English language (full-time and part-time forms of study).
- INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Content and Form of Study
Content and form of doctoral study programme (Ph.D.) is given by specific requirements of graduate´s professional assertion in leading positions in higher and middle management.
- Part-time form of study I is realized in form of 1-2 days tuition blocks at the weekends (Saturday or Sunday, 1-3 times per trimester)
- Part-time form of study II is realized in form of intensive tuition blocks, 4-5 days in the weekdays (Monday-Friday, once per trimester/ study course)
- Full-time form of study is realized in form of 2 or 3 days tuition blocks during the week (Monday-Friday, 4-5 times per trimester).
- Tuition of study subjects is realized through interactive video-applications VSEM (videolearning VŠEM, VideoForum VSEM, Video consultations) and standard tuition blocks.
Doctoral 3-years long study programme (Economics and Management) with field specializations (Economic and Social Innovations, Financial Management, Human Resources, Marketing, International Economics, Project Management, Prognostics and Planning, Social Pedagogy and Social Patology, Strategic Analysis, Sustainable Business), realized in both Czech and English language in full-time and part-time forms of studies. Programme is realized under the conditions of ACBSP accreditation.
- ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL INNOVATIONS
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PROGNOSTICS AND PLANNING
- SOCIAL PEDAGOGY AND SOCIAL PATOLOGY
- STRATEGIC ANALYSIS
- SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
Summary and form of study
The doctoral degree of studies is intended for experts, who already have a university education and who want to devote themselves more to scientific work. The field is intended for students, who have deeper interest in further education and scientific work in the area of economics and management. It focuses on training scientific and research workers, who acquire deep theoretical knowledge, that they will be able to apply in scientific, research, economic or pedagogical practice.
The study trains experts in independent creative work and conceptual approach to problem solving and applying new findings in practice. Applicants may be graduates of either economics-orientated universities, or other technical or humanities fields. The choice of the studied subjects enables the adaptation of the structures of the completed courses to the applicant's previous education, as well as to the specific focus of their dissertation work.
Content and form of doctoral study programme (Ph.D.) is given by specific requirements of graduate´s career opportunities in management and leadership positions in senior and middle management.
- Part-time form of study is realized in form of 1 day tuition block at the weekends (Saturday or Sunday).
- Full-time form of study is realized in form of 2 days tuition blocks during the week (Monday-Friday)
- Tuition of study subjects is realized within interactive videoapplications VŠEM (Videolearning VŠEM, VideoForum VŠEM) and standard tuition blocks.