Why to study at VŠEM
University of Economics and Management is a private university that implements Bachelor (Bc.), Master (Ing./MSc./MBA), Doctoral (Ph.D.) and professional (Lifelong learning) programs since 1996, in full-time and part-time form of study, in Czech and English language. Based on surveys (applicants within the admission proceedings, students/graduates within evaluation of courses), we adduce reasons "Why to study at VSEM".
Study programmes and specializations
- More than 100 study subjects with a focus on economics, business administration, management, finance and taxation, human resources, marketing and advertising, international relations, innovation, law.
- Implementation of study programmes since 1996 (international accreditation BBA, MBA), the national accreditation of the Ministry of Education since 2001.
- Interdisciplinary study programs / courses for graduate employability
- Consistency with experience in teaching, practical applications and exercises
- International acreditation of programmes (ECBE - Europe, ACBSP - USA)
- Interactive tuitional and exam applications (video-learning, video-consultations, electronic knowledge-testing)
- Study scholarships up to 100% of annual tuition within the price level Stipendium (note: not available for international, non-Czech citizens)
- The selected study subjects in English
- Possibility of studies at foreign universities (Erasmus+ programme)
- High professional employability of graduates VŠEM (almost 90%)
- Bc. + MSc. = MBA (automatic granting a professional title MBA for graduates of study programs VSEM, saving 80.000 CZK/year (note: not available for international, non-Czech citizens)
Administration of studies
- Individualization within all price levels*
- Basic literature in tuition fees (E-books)
- The examination period of 12 months (more than 1,000 exam terms / 300 exam days per year)
- Individual examination plan of the student
- Electronic testing of knowledge (results immediately after the test)
- Student information system for electronic communication and archiving (student - Administration VSEM)
- Administrative consultation through on-line/off-line applications (Chat VSEM, VideoForum, WebForum)
- Study department open 6 days a week (12 months)
*(note: price for MBA ENG programme - international students - is EXCLUSIVE only)
- Unchanged tuition fees level throughout the whole study period guarranteed
- Premises of VSEM (nursery VSEM, StartUp VSEM, gym, student club, study room and library)
- Expertise and prestige of graduates from VSEM
- Corporate social responsibility and projects VSEM with possibility of integration of students
- No "media or accreditation affairs"
- Extracurricular activities (sport, culture, leisure time)
- Professional counselling free of charge
- Possibility of accomodation for students