Completion and Conclusion of Studies (FBE)
Completion of Studies
- Passing and classification of all prescribed examinations (credits) in all courses
- Submitting and classification of all prescribed seminar papers
- Passing and classification of examination in English language (A1)
- Passing Final module (bachelor's seminar, examination seminar)
Exceeding of the standard length of studies
In case the length of studies is longer than the standard length (exceeding of the standard length of a study programme), the student is obliged to pay school fees for each additional trimester/s until he/she completes his/her studies.
Student who doesn't complete studies within the standard length and doesn't ask for additional trimester is considered as a student dropping out from studies without any compensation.
- Project of the bachelor's work (structure, elaboration procedure and reference literature)
- Discussion on the elaboration procedure of a bachelor´s work
- Discussion on final written examinations
Conclusion of studies
| Time schedule for conclusion of studies / Defence of the work||October||January||April|
|Submitting bachelor's project until||1.4.||1.7.||1.10.|
|Completion of studies until||1.7.||1.10.||1.1.|
|Submitting working version of the bachelor's work until||1.8.||1.11.||1.2.|
|Submitting final version of the bachelor's work until||1.9.||1.12.||1.3.|
|Passing and classification of the final exams until||10.10.||10.1.||10.4.|
|Oral defence of the BW until (more days)||31.10.||31.1.||30.4.|
Exceeding the standard length of conclusion of studiesThe study must be concluded in 12 months after the completion of the studies, the period of concluding the studies (12 months) is free of charge.
In case of non-standard (longer) length of concluding the studies, the student is obliged to repeat the final examinations (FE, defence of a bachelor´s work) and pay for each additional trimester/s until the end of his/her studies.