Read time: 2 min.Student's Senate of VŠEM
Students Senate of VŠEM is a self-governing body of VŠEM. Members of the Senate are students elected from any offered study programme.
Student's Senate Activities
Student's Senate mediates the communication between the students and administrative departments of VŠEM as well as self-governing academic bodies of VŠEM.
- The mission of Student's Senate is under the students' initiative, because the candidacy, elections and election programme are fully in students' hands.
- Student's Senate serves the students to enforce their proposals regarding the administration of the study, informs about changes and deadlines related to the study, represents VŠEM, helps with improving the study conditions and development of VŠEM.
- Public senatorial meetings are held at least once per trimester. Students are informed about the meeting through the collective e-mail.
- Senatorial elections for the academic year 2019/2020 will take place July 1st-31st, 2019 through SIS VŠEM.
- Electoral lists may be submitted until June 15th,2019.
- Announcement of electoral lists: until June 25th, 2019.
- Announcement of election results: until August 15th, 2019.