Science and Research Council
Science and Research Committee of VSEM is an advisory body of the college.
The members of the committee evaluate the activities and development in the area of science and research and they give their opinion on questions suggested by the Rector or th efounder of the college. The chairperson of the committee is the director of CES VSEM.
Science and Research Committee Members
- prof. Ing. Milan Žák, CSc. - rector of the University of Economics and Management
- prof. Ing. Ladislav Blažek, CSc. - Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University Brno
- Ing. Věra Czesaná, CSc. - National Training Fund
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Hlaváček, CSc. - Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University Prague
- prof. Ing. Christiana Kliková, CSc. - Faculty of Economics VŠB, Technical University Ostrava
- Ing. Martin Kupka, CSc. - chief economist of ČSOB
- doc. Ing. Lubomír Lízal, CSc. - director of CERGE-EI
- doc. Ing. Karel Müller, CSc. - vice-dean of the Faculty of Humanities, Charles University Prague
- prof. Ing. Antonín Slaný, CSc. - vice-rector for education activities at Masaryk University Brno