Activities of the Rector's Committee
The task of the members of the Rector's committee is to submit suggestions concerning the strategy of the future development of the VSEM. Together with the Student's council, they suggest possible short-term and long-term projects (student's projects, meetings, sport events etc.) and help to carry them out.
On the basiss of their membership in the Rector's committee, VSEM students can be granted an extraordinary scholarship (ip to 100% of the tuition fees for the given academic year) and a free membership in the Graduate's programme of VSEM.
Members of the Rector's Committee of VSEM
- Mgr. Jana Bauernöplová - head of the Department for Pedagogic Agenda at VŠEM
- Tomáš Čupr - founder of companies Slevomat and DameJidlo.cz
- Leo Dittmann, MBA - executive director of the company Horton International Czech s.r.o.
- Martin Frélich - director of the Department of Projects and Education at Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Ing. Ivana Funková, MBA - economist at Motol University Hospital
- Ing. Kateřina Janků, MBA - director of kindergarten Sportík
- Mgr. Bohumil Kartous, PhD. - member of organisation EDUin
- Andrej Kiska jr. - partner of Credo Ventures
- Mikuláš Kroupa, Dis. - founder and director of the organisation Post Bellum
- Natálie Marhoulová - director of StartUP VŠEM
- PhDr. Petra Krystiánová - head of communication of financial group RSJ
- Ing. Jan Mühlfeit - representative of the company Microsoft Corporation
- prof. Ing. Zbyněk Pitra, DrSc. - member of honour at Czech Management Association
- Ing. Michal Šubrt - head of the Rector's Office at VŠEM
- Eva Čejková Vašková - founder of the company ŽENY s.r.o.
- Ing. Lucie Vnoučková, Ph.D. - vice-rector for Studies at VŠEM
- Pavel Vosoba - co-founder of consultancy company M. C. Triton