The Departmen of Marketing is a professional academic department, which provides lectures in their areas of bachelor's, master's and MBA studies.
Consultation with the academic staff can be arranged via formulare.vsem.cz.
|Innovative strategies||Media Communication|
|Intercultural marketing||International Marketing|
|Communication Strategy||New Media|
|Public Relations||PR in Sports|
|Marketing and Marketing Communications||Advertising|
|Marketing Human Resources||Advertising and Marketing Communications|
|Marketing of sport events||Advertising in Sport|
|Advertising and Marketing Communications||Marketing companies' performance|
|Advertising Strategy and Planning||Marketing mix|
|Consumer behavior||Marketing research|
|Strategic Marketing||Massmedia communication|
|Market and Consumption||The international environment|
|Principles of Marketing||Media and advertising environment|
Ing. Peter Matisko, Ph.D.
Graduated in Cybernetics and Measurement at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of The Czech Technical University in Prague. In 2009, I started my doctoral studies at the Department of Control Engineering focused on cybernetics and applied mathematics. During my studies, I worked at Honeywell as Research Engineer, where I used and developed knowledge of cybernetics and management. I finished my doctoral studies by defending my dissertation thesis in 2013. In 2012, I founded my own company Cyberma s.r.o. focused on online technologies, marketing, online marketing, ad and site development. Since 2018 I have been an Assistant Professor for marketing at VŠEM.
- MATISKO, Peter. Marketingové myšlení. Praha: Cyberma s.r.o. 2017. 256 s. ISBN: 978-80-270-2934-1.
- MATISKO, Peter. Estimation of the stochastic properties of controlled systems. Praha, 2013. Dissertation Thesis. CTU in Prague.
- MATISKO, Peter, HAVLENA, Vladimír. Noise covariance estimation for Kalman filter tuning using Bayesian approach. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing. 2013. Vol. 27, Issue 11, pp. 957-973.
- MATISKO, Peter, HAVLENA, Vladimír. Optimality tests and adaptive Kalman filter. Proceedings of 16th IFAC System Identification Symposium. Brussels, Belgium. 2012. Vol. 45, Issue 16.
- MATISKO, Peter, HAVLENA, Vladimír. Cramér-Rao bounds for estimation of linear system noise covariances. Proceedings of the 18th IFAC World Congress. 2011. Milano, Italy. Vol. 44, Issue 1, pp. 7791-7796.
- MATISKO, Peter, HAVLENA, Vladimír. Noise covariances estimation for Kalman filter tuning. Proceedings of 10th IFAC International Workshop on the Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing. Antalya, Turkey. 2010. Vol. 43, Issue 10, pp. 31-36.