Centre for Innovation Studies (CIS VŠEM) was founded in 2009 by doc. Ing. Anna Kadeřábková, PhD., who operates at University of Economics and Management as a researcher.
Activities CIS VŠEM
- Implementation of research projects and publications
- Innovation performance and competitiveness
- National, regional and sectoral level and in international comparison
- For czech and foreign organizations and companies
Currently at CIS VŠEM
- A survey of manufacturing industry (EMS) is due to CIS and VŠEM for the first time in the Czech Republic in the framework of an international consortium led by Fraunhofer ISI. It assesses the level of modernization of production and innovation performance of industrial enterprises.
- Social innovation is a major theme of social and economic development. CIS performs research of inovations of ESF program in the Czech Republic and in international comparison prepares project Innovation Academy in cooperation with foreign partners.
- Evaluation of the innovation system takes place within the foreign missions of the Expert Group of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe for the third time. After Belarus (2010) and Kazakhstan (2012) an evaluation missions is organized in Ukraine (2012).