Cesim Global Business Challenge
The ACBSP International Council (Region 8) conference in Prague became a proud sponsor of the Global Business Challenge Simulation competition organized by Cesim Business Simulation Games!
What is it and how does it work?
- the Cesim Global Business Challenge is an online simulation, which will run from October 28 to November 13
- students have the opportunity to test and use their obtained knowledge and skills to compete in teams against students from other colleges/universities across the vast region which includes Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, and parts of Asia
- students can participate from anywhere in the world (possible also at home)
- teams can consist of 3 to 5 students per one group
- students can choose consultant(s) from all departments of VŠEM/their college or university based on the area which should be discussed (it is possible to contact any VŠEM lecturer/teacher/mentor via mails or contact forms)
- students have to provide their name, surname and email, and team name/affiliation in order to register the teams in the business simulation system - by filling in the template by October 17, 2019 (students of VŠEM submit via study forms/requests/questions, students of other institutions by sending to email@example.com)
- all participating teams will be eligible for the Prize for the best teams: 500 USD (winning team), 300 USD (second place), and 100 USD (third place)
- winning teams will be announced during the conference but they do not have to be physically present
- students participating in the simulation do not have to register for nor attend the conference in Prague (although they are welcome to do that)
- the simulation may be a part of a for-credit course at your institution
- more information available in the course syllabus
To learn more about the simulation itself, click on this link for an introduction video for the Global Challenge. See: https://vimeo.com/118963232