Cesim Global Business Challenge
The ACBSP International Council (Region 8) conference in Prague became a proud sponsor of the Global Business Challenge Simulation competition organized by Cesim Business Simulation Games!
What is it and how does it work?
- the Cesim Global Business Challenge is an online simulation, which will run from October 28 to November 13
- students have the opportunity to test and use their obtained knowledge and skills to compete in teams against students from other colleges/universities across the vast region which includes Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, and parts of Asia
- students can participate from anywhere in the world (possible also at home)
- teams can consist of 3 to 5 students per one group
- students can choose consultant(s) from all departments of VŠEM/their college or university based on the area which should be discussed (it is possible to contact any VŠEM lecturer/teacher/mentor via mails or contact forms)
- students have to provide their name, surname and email, and team name/affiliation in order to register the teams in the business simulation system
- all participating teams will be eligible for the Prize for the best teams: 500 USD (winning team), 300 USD (second place), and 100 USD (third place)
- winning teams will be announced during the conference but they do not have to be physically present
- students participating in the simulation do not have to register nor attend the conference in Prague (although they are welcome to do that)
To learn more about the simulation itself, click on this link for an introduction video for the Global Challenge. See: https://vimeo.com/118963232