Call for Papers and Presentations
Authors are welcome and are now asked to submit their original research papers and presentations for review.
- Our mission is to provide a forum for a dialogue that advances teaching excellence through research and discussion with particular emphasis on the practical applications of ideas which can contribute to Conference Theme: “Teaching in a Student-centered World”.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
The following paper categories are welcome:
- Full papers describing transformative processes in education to a world where students/learners determine outcomes and faculty are guides to that process. Evolutionary processes including changes in technology, changes in students' expectations, changes in students' employment as well as employer expectations. We also welcome innovative strategies to close the gap between faculty and students, student-centered education perspectives impacting innovation, entrepreneurship, interculturalism, student outcomes and the use of technology in the classroom.
- Presentations and Posters on the same or similar theme
Detailed information about submission of research papers and presentations.
List of Topics
- Student-centered teaching-learning
- New technologies in teaching-learning process
- Innovative teaching-learning techniques
- Best practices in modern learning
- Preparing students for success in current business
- Students' expectations in learning process