Student conference Entrepreneurial spirit
Students of University of Economics and Management organize the annual international student conference „Entrepreneurial Spirit VI“.
- Conference topic: Teaching in a Student-centered World
- Date of event: 14th November 2019
Conference schedule in AY 2019/2020
- Written papers submission deadline: 30th September 2019
- Submission via Study Form/Request/Question.
- Evaluation of papers will be provided by the Rector’s Office VŠEM including expert committee for the defense of submitted written scientific papers.
- Evaluation of submitted papers will take place from 1st to 15th October 2019 by an expert committee.
- Written papers, which will be approved by the commitee, will be presented by the authors at the student conference.
- Before the date of the conference will be created a printed Proceedings of the conference, which will include all approved papers.
- Final evaluation of the written papers and its defences will be sent via email to students by 31st October 2019 by Rector’s Office VŠEM.
Introduction of how to write the conference proceeding
- Written papers are executed according to the instructions for writing academic papers VŠEM.
- Written paper must have a content of 7 - 10 pages of scientific text in English (pages are counted as standard from the beginning to the end).
- Pictures and graphs do not count into the overall number of pages.
- The papers, which will be presented at the conference will be part of Proceedings of the Conference with a unique ISBN code.
- Papers will be checked in accordance with copyright law.
- Written papers must be submit in a format doc or docx.
Rejection of papers
- Paper does not satisfy the conditions in the Instructions for writing academic papers VŠEM.
- Lack of quality in the content of papers.
Benefits for students
- Approved and defended the paper can be counted as the fulfillment of one seminar paper. This does not apply in case when the defence is graded 3 (good) or 4 (failed).
- Publication of a scientific article in the Proceedings of the Conference, which can be used for their personal presentation in CV.
- The possibility of obtaining jobs, internships as part of their presentation by an expert committee which will be composed also of employers.
- Opportunity to present their views and opinions before the professional audience.
- Obtaining practical experience with the preparation of scientific written paper in English.
Outputs from previous years
- Proceedings of the 1st Student Conference Entrepreneurial Spirit I
- Proceedings of the 2nd Student Conference Entrepreneurial Spirit II
- Proceedings of the 3rd Student Conference Entrepreneurial Spirit III
- Proceedings of the 4th Student Conference Entrepreneurial Spirit IV
- Proceedings of the 5th Student Conference Entrepreneurial Spirit V