SRCC OIP University of Delhi Participation
Shri Ram College of Commerce’s Office of International Programmes University of Delhi proposes to collaborate with University of Economics and Management in Prague to organise events involving faculty, researchers and students so as to present their work and ideas pertinent to the theme of the conference.
- Name: SRCC UEM Indo Prague Initiative 2019
- Theme: UN Agenda 2030 - Sustainable Development Goal of Quality Education (Can be any other as per the University convenience)
- Date: November 15th, 2019
- Participants: 10/15 SRCC students and two faculty members (The number is flexible and can be as per the convenience of host university.)
- Tentative Collaborative Programme: the Programme may include all or any of the following: faculty lectures, workshop, panel discussion, joint projects, students presentations, competitions, and visits.
SRCC OIP Contribution:
- Precisely for students, we propose to hold three events as follows:
- Poster Competition: Students are invited to participate in poster competition wherein posters shall involve physical display of information and shall report the empirical research. Data based posters may use graphs, charts and data. Experts views of discussants will be provided for poster presentations.
- Case Study Competition: Students are invited to participate in a Case study competition based on the theme of conference. The details would be shared.
- Business Pitch Competition: Students are invited to submit business ideas that are innovative, feasible and sustainable for improvement in the scale as well as level of education.
- For faculty and researchers, the programme proposes to enable them to present their work, quantitative as well as qualitative, in the form of Lecture session or Paper Presentations. This will bring to fore the compelling issues, the solutions offered and the required future course of action.
- Connect to OIP partners across the globe and ensure wider participation form different parts of India and abroad.
Host University contribution:
- Connect to faculty/student coordinator for organising student competition
- Participation for SRCC students and faculty in the conference
- Lecture by Faculty or class participation for SRCC students
- Visits - Business and Cultural
Certificates of participation will be awarded to all participating teams and certificates of excellence may be awarded to winning members/ teams for all the competitions. (SRCC would get the printed certificates.)
The conference promises to change the orientation of academicians, industrialists and policy makers in the direction of quality education and to supplement enrichment of our nationals in true sense.