How to Register
Registration for ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference in Prague is now possible by filling in the registration form below.
These rates will include all conference workshops and presentations, bus transfers, coffee breaks, breakfast for the 3 days and lunch for 2 days.
- ACBSP Member Regular Rate: 600 EUR
ACBSP Member Early-Bird Rate: 500 EUR (before September 15)
- Non-Member Regular Rate: 700 EUR
Non-Member Early-Bird Rate: 600 EUR (before September 15)
The following events are NOT included in the registration fees. It is possible to book the events in advance.
- Group dinners in Prague city center every conference evening (50 EUR per person)
- Evening top Performance at Estates Theatre on Thursday (opera) (price will be announced)
- Sightseeing tour of Prague every conference day or on Sunday (520 CZK)
- Sightseeing tour of Pilsner Urquell Brewery on Sunday (250 CZK + transfer fee depending on attendence)
- Hop-on sightseeing buses for 1 or more days (680 CZK / 860 CZK)
- Pick-up and drop-off at Prague Airport (26 EUR; individual payment)
This policy covers registration and ticketed events.
- VŠEM must receive a written notice of cancellation at least six weeks prior to the first day of the event for a full refund to be given.
- Cancellations made six to four weeks prior to event will result in 50% refund.
- No refunds will be granted within four weeks of the event.
- Cancellations can only be made via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees will be refunded in the same manner in which the original form of payment was made.
- All amounts owed must be paid.
- No-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Substitutions can be made at any time without penalty.