Professional Learning Programmes (PL) are designed on the basis of the needs of the private sector / public sector in the area of economics and management. They can take form of individual study modules as well as comprehensive study programmes.
Professional training courses
- Professional education for VSEM students and graduates (paid professional training courses) that focus on the teaching of soft skills and gaining additional skills for working in managerial positions within organizations.
- Overview of training courses, lecturers, terms and prices is updated throughout the academic year. Log on selected courses takes place through SIS VSEM / Administrative reports.
- The individual areas of professional education are based on the module structure of study courses offered at VŠEM.
- The structure of study modules is then modified to fulfil the client’s requirements in connection with the analysis and assessment of acquired knowledge.
Analysis of Client’s Needs, Courses
The professional education programmes are built on the basis of the specific needs of individual organizations and entities, and the programmes usually concern closed study groups in connection with the client’s specific requirements.
- The key starting point for a study programme compilation is the analysis of the client’s needs (professional area, scope and method of instruction, teaching and study materials, the knowledge and skills the client has acquired).
- The professional learning programmes benefit from our long experience within module-structured study programmes for national and multinational corporations, private organizations, state and public administration organizations. It is also possible to prepare comprehensive accredited study programmes (Bc., Ing., MBA, LLP).
Price of the Programmes
- The price of each programme is determined individually, depending on the results of client’s needs analysis (e.g. time allocation, study group size, scope and proportion of class / distance studies, provision of study materials and learning texts, completion of a course / programme).