Lodging will be provided at the Hilton Prague Old Town (V Celnici 7, Praha 1) or K+K hotel Central (Hybernská 10, Praha 1). Both hotels are situated in the city center and close to historical sights, shopping centers, and public transportation.
- Please note that 17th of November is a Day of a Struggle for Liberty and Democracy - during the last day of your stay, it is possible to encounter some restrictions in the city centre due to the 30th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution (i.e. the end of the communist regime in Czechoslovakia).
- Presumably, the most frequented area will be around the National Avenue (Národní Třída) where the memorial plague of the revolution is located. For safety reasons, we advise you to avoid this area on Nov. 17.
Hilton Prague Old Town
Hilton Prague Old Town is situated at the gates to the Old Town. Landmarks such as Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge are a 10 minute walk away.
- Early Bird offer: As our guest, you can book your rooms for guaranteed price: 132 EUR per night for single room or 152 EUR per night for double room, including breakfast (the capacity for this offer is 30 rooms.)
- You can make your own reservation via this link for special offer. (this link is active until June 30, 2019 and this offer is valid for stays from Nov. 11 to 20, 2019).
K+K Hotel Central
K+K Hotel Central is one of the oldest Art Deco buildings in the city, Art nouveau architecture, elegant interiors, and superior service, situated in the heart of Prague. It makes the perfect base to explore everything the golden city has to offer by foot, including the Jewish Quarter, Astronomical Clock, and Republic Square.
- Early Bird offer: For limited time, you can book your room for reduced price 100 EUR per night, including breakfast. You can make your own reservation via this link for early bird offer. (The link is active until June 30, 2019. The offer is valid for stays from Nov. 12 to 19, 2019. The capacity for this offer is 15 rooms.)
- Special offer: As our guests, you can get 10% discount of the current price for your reservation via this link. (The link is active until Oct. 1, 2019 for unlimited number of rooms. The offer is valid for stays from Nov. 13 to 17, 2019.)
Transfer from the Prague Airport
For your transfer from the airport to your accommodation, we recommend to use a private Prague airport transfer service. This service offers fixed and also the lowest price (26 EUR) for transfers from/to Prague Airport and the whole Prague territory.
The service is available to you during the whole conference and you can book it in advance.
Transfer during the conference
Your transfer between the hotel and the venue of conference will be provided by pre-arranged bus service.
It is also possible to arrange special buses for sightseeing tours, depending on the number of participants.
Citizen of certain states may be required to possess visa to travel to Schengen area (into which the Czech Republic belongs). Please contact your local authority for specific information.