Guest VŠEM with Andrej Babiš
- Lecture on the topic: "The long-term financial outlook of the Czech Republic, the budgetary authority CNB and electronic records of sales."
- Andrej Babiš, Deputy Prime Minister responsible for the economy and Minister of Finance of the Czech Republic.
- Founder of the political movement ANO, 2011.
Call for proposals for contributions to student conference
Entrepreneurial spirit is a student conference organized by students of University of Economics and Management. We invite students of all study programs (Bc., Mgr., MBA, Ph.D.) to submit proposals for contributions to the fourth annual student conference devoted to contemporary trends and innovations in business.
Call for proposals (Centre for Economic studies)
Centre for Economic Studies of University Economics and Management, has announced the third public call for submission of research projects.
Projects should be submitted till 15.1.2017.
Student of the month
Hana Judlová received award for outstanding seminar paper titled "The project proposal: Automation of production lines in the company XY." Congratulations!
Vocational courses in the social sciences (economics, political science, sociology, psychology, management, marketing, law, finance, tax, accounting, and human resources) are now open to the public free of charge.
- October 12, 2016 from 17:00-20:00 pm. - Purchasing strategies
- October 19, 2016 from 17:00-20:00 pm. - Marketing Automation
Graduation ceremony will be held on 21.st of September and 23.rd of September in the Auditorium maximum of the University of Economics and Management. Diplomas will receive 140 successful graduates who have properly completed their studies in June 2016.
Economic papers 02/2016
New issue of scientific review of University of Economics and Management (VSEM) and Centre for Economics Studies of University of Economics and Management (CES VSEM) is available.
From 11. to 14. August was held at VŠEM first year of the project StartUp Camp, which aims to provide individual mentoring for members of the StartUp VŠEM.
- All members underwent intensive consultations in the field of financial planning, project management and marketing analysis.
- To find out more about the participating projects, please visit StartUp VŠEM.
- Interview with project Ridelo founders can be found on YouTube Studies VŠEM.
VŠEM student became new European champion in modern pentathlon
VŠEM student, Jan Kuf, won the gold medal at the European Championships in modern pentathlon in Sofia. Congratulations!
Corporate Management master´s degree newly accredited by ACBSP
VŠEM in 2016 successfully passed the external assessment procedures and quality evaluation by global accreditation agency Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and added new study programme under ACBSP accreditation: Corporate Management awarded by MSc.
Internationally recognized ACBSP accreditation is valid for all degree study programmes of University of Economics and Management.