How to avoid spreading of coronavirus
With reference to recommendation of Czech Ministry of Health, we ask all students who arrived from the areas affected by coronavirus COVID-19 (especially north of Italy, Iran, China, South Korea) to contact any health professional or local hygienic station and to avoid visiting the VŠEM building as this may put other students and employees at health risk.
Coronavirus information by Czech Ministry of Health
Czech Ministry of Health informs about the prevention of transmission of the coronavirus infection among the students and staff of all universities in the Czech Republic. Please see attached Notice to foreign students upon arrival from China and Novel Coronovirus Information.
Christmas Holiday at VŠEM
- All departments (Information and Advisory Centre, Rectorate) will be closed from 21. 12. 2019 until 1. 1. 2020 due to Christmas holiday.
- Questions / requests sent via SIS VŠEM from 21. 12. 2019 will be answered after 2. 1. 2020.
Change of Opening Hours 16.12.2019
On Monday 16.12.2019 all departments (Information and Advisory Centre, rectorate, technical department) will be closed due to organizational reasons. This also applies to Library, Club and gym VŠEM. Thank you for your understanding.
Gym VŠEM Change of Opening Hours
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: International accreditation information
- During Fall Conference, you will have a chance to attend accreditation workshops and meet with people responsible for accreditation processes, e.g. the President/CEO of ACBSP, Mr Jeffrey Alderman, or a Chair of Board of Directors, Dr Kim Wong.
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: New Keynote Speaker
- We are glad to announce another confirmed keynote speaker for the Fall Conference who is Gustav Mistrík. The topic of his speech will be "What are the roles of artificial intelligence in education today?".
Practical Applications in English
- Two new practical applications in English language have been entered into SIS VŠEM - Marketing, Human Resource Management. Registration is possible via SIS VŠEM/Sign up for events.
- More practical applications will be announced during September 2019.
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: Pre-conference campus and car factory tour at Škoda Auto University (13.11.2019)
We would like to invite the participants of the ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference (14.-17.11.2019) to a pre-conference campus and car factory tour at Škoda Auto University, which is also accredited by ACBSP.
- Date: 13.11.2019, approximately from 9:30am to 4pm
- transport and lunch will be arranged by Škoda Auto University
- the capacity is limited to 20 participants
If you are interested please fill in the registration form for the conference and check the "pre-conference tour at Škoda Auto University".
If you already registered for the conference and you would like to attend the tour please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: Excursion to CIIRC (15.11.2019)
We would like to inform you that the participants of the upcoming ACBSP conference will have an opportunity to visit Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics operated by Czech Technical University in Prague.
- Excursion Date & Time: 15. 11. 2019, 13:00-15:00
- Transportation provided