Practical Applications in English
- Two new practical applications in English language have been entered into SIS VŠEM - Marketing, Human Resource Management. Registration is possible via SIS VŠEM/Sign up for events.
- More practical applications will be announced during September 2019.
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: Pre-conference campus and car factory tour at Škoda Auto University (13.11.2019)
We would like to invite the participants of the ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference (14.-17.11.2019) to a pre-conference campus and car factory tour at Škoda Auto University, which is also accredited by ACBSP.
- Date: 13.11.2019, approximately from 9:30am to 4pm
- transport and lunch will be arranged by Škoda Auto University
- the capacity is limited to 20 participants
If you are interested please fill in the registration form for the conference and check the "pre-conference tour at Škoda Auto University".
If you already registered for the conference and you would like to attend the tour please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: Excursion to CIIRC (15.11.2019)
We would like to inform you that the participants of the upcoming ACBSP conference will have an opportunity to visit Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics operated by Czech Technical University in Prague.
- Excursion Date & Time: 15. 11. 2019, 13:00-15:00
- Transportation provided
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: Cesim Global Business Challenge
- We would like to announce that the ACBSP International Council conference in Prague became a sponsor of the Global Business Challenge Simulation competition organized by Cesim Business Simulation Games.
- If you want to learn more about it how it works please see Cesim Global Business Challenge page.
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: SRCC OIP Participation
We would like to announce that Shri Ram College of Commerce’s Office of International Programmes University of Delhi proposed to collaborate with VŠEM to organise events involving faculty, researchers and students so as to present their work and ideas pertinent to the theme of the planned ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference in Prague.
- Theme of the collaborative programme: UN Agenda 2030 - Sustainable Development Goal of Quality Education
- Date: November 15th, 2019
- Participants: 10/15 SRCC students and two faculty members
- More information about the collaborative programme
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: Call for Papers Extension
In connection with the preparation of ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference, we would like to announce that the submission deadline for original papers and presentations which would contribute to conference theme “Teaching in a Student-centered World” was extended.
- New deadline for full paper submission: October 15, 2019
- For more infomation please see Call for Papers and Presentations page.
Student Conference Entrepreneurial Spirit VI
VŠEM will held an annual Student Conference Entrepreneurial Spirit VI!
- Conference theme: Teaching in a Student-centered World
- Submission deadline: 30th September 2019
- Event date: 14th November 2019
- Information about the student conference including the Proceedings of the previous student conferences
- Graduation Ceremony of 143 graduates of June Final Exams (91% success rate) will take place at the University of Economics and Management Hall on 25th and 26th July 2019.
- VŠEM congratulates to all the graduates!
ACBSP Region 8 Fall Conference: New Keynote Speakers
We are glad to announce two new confirmed keynote speakers for the Fall Conference:
- Susanna Bäckman, who will give a speech on "Education Innovations from Finland"
- Jan Veselý, who will talk about "Shaping the education ecosystem for the transhuman era"
Summer Business Hours
Between 1 July and 31 August 2019, all administrative and educational departments are operating in summer mode.
- Academic staff do not announce consultation hours - consultations may be arranged by individual communication.
- Office hours of Information and Advisory Centre remains the same:
- Tue-Thu, Sat-Sun: 12pm-5pm
- Telephone inquiries and consultations: Mon-Sun: 12pm-5pm
- Business hours of Study and Library VŠEM, Club VŠEM and Gym VŠEM: 8am-5pm
Study control during the summer term:
- Evaluation of final exams (40 days)
- Acceptance/evaluation of written papers (40 days; NOTE: evaluation available only for students with Premium/Exclusive price level)
- Examination dates in July and August are available in SIS VŠEM
- Dates for presentation of written papers in July and August are available in SIS VŠEM
- Examinations and presentations may be attended only by students with Premium/Exclusive price level